Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunburned and relaxed...

Yes, you guessed it...I am at SeaBrook Island with Heather and Kari and we are enjoying some serious down time. The weather has been beautiful. Constant seabreeze on the beach front. Couldn't ask for better weather. The waves were a little choppy today. Must be from the storms heading this direction.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

I have completed all of the paper chase for my dossier. I am waiting to hear back from CIS and getting my homestudy finalized. Things are looking good. I am sure there will be some changes on the way.

I received some information about the group that my adoption agency is partnering with in Ethiopia. Please pray for Carolina Hope and the work that they are doing in Ethiopia. I know many families are ready to get their children and there seems to be some issues of communication.

Saw my first BOB running stroller on the beach. I pretty much stalked the owners. I am sure I will stike up a conversation with them tomorrow on the beach. Man am I weird lately or what? :)

No comments: