Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finger prints mailed to FBI

Well...another item to check off of the list. I sent in my finger prints to the FBI today with a prepaid envelope. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for the return. I am still waiting to hear back from CIS in Charlotte.

My friend, Deedee, is the fourth on a waiting list for her son from Ethiopia. She is so excited. I am looking forward to meeting her son and hearing all about her trip. She has gone through AGCI in Washington. They continue to keep in touch with me, because I sent for their information at the beginning.

I received word from Carolina Hope that they are looking to umbrella through another agency so that they can get to younger children. It appears that infants are in high demand. I keep hearing that the adoption process for Ethiopia is growing.

School is starting up for me next week. Looking forward to another year and fresh starts with new kids. Praying that God prepares my mind and heart for this new year. I am so thankful for my job and network of family and friends. God is good!

No comments: