Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pollen...

Yes, I am blogging about pollen. It is crazy bad out here in Charlotte. Today we were able to get a bit of rain and I have a river running down my driveway that is green and yellow. The kids at school have been messed up all week long. So what do we do tomorrow? We take a field trip to Brattonsville, which is a revolutionary war site in the middle of nowhere. It will be fun, but also full of pollen. Let's just hope that this rain hit Brattonsville.

I am looking forward to an update on Yosef. We need to get a police report written for him. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. So many people are waiting to hear some good news. I can't wait until we all get our kids and can celebrate their homecoming.

God is perfect!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am the WORST about dealing with change... good, bad or in the middle. It's hard. Hope you found some peace on your mini-retreat.