Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update to the update

Yes, that is what I said. Here is the update to all of my updating. I had my home study visit yesterday and it will be done on Friday. I can then send it to CSI for a renewal of my I 171-H form. If you are in the process of waiting for a court date and are wondering if your immigration paper work is good, you should check! I also need to request for a new set of finger prints to be made.

I emailed Lisa today to see if she had heard from Laurie at the Hope office today. Still no email back. I am really hoping to hear some good news this week. Praying specifically for a court date to be set.

The latest on the court date travel issues is that it has been pushed back to May 8th now. They are hoping to get it pushed back to August. I am finding out that it does not pay to freak out about changes. I know that is easier said then done, but I am holding to this statement.

I am on Spring Break this week. I have loaded up the dog and am down at Seabrook Island for the week. I sat out on the beach for about an hour today and then the clouds persuaded me to go in. I love it down here. The house smells exactly the same when Bonnie was here. It brings back vivid memories of her and the kitchen table when I walk through the back door. Looking forward to hearing what God has for me this week.

God is good!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Enjoy the beach, and hopefully you'll hear about a court date...