Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break...

Spring Break is coming to an end today. It has been so nice to do alot of nothing for the last week. The weather in Charlotte has been great the last couple of days. I have a tulip tree that is in full bloom right in front of my house. I don't think I have ever seen one of these before I moved here. It truly is beautiful. I love the Spring time, but with it comes the pain of allergies. I woke up this morning with a headache and sneezing. Noooooo! Taking some meds asap. Gotta love the South.

Yesterday my girl at Nightlight traveled over to Addis Ababa with a family that is picking up their child. It is my hopes that she can find out what is going on with Yosef's court date. My paper work for the POA arrived on Thursday over there. I am praying that it will bring Yosef to their attention so that he can get a court date. My family all joined together on Sat. morning to pray on his behalf for a court date to be assigned this week. I love my family!

I looked up what Yosef meant in Aharmic (sp?) and it said God is Perfect. So I think my new sign off will be just that. Instead of God is good, God is Perfect!

No comments: