Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Next?

I have this stirring inside of me that tells me something is going to happen soon. I received an email from my agency about new children. The information is all a little scattered in what these pics mean. I saw quite a few infants in these photos that were on Snapfish. I just feel like the time is coming near for a referral.
So what I am asking... is for you to pray. I am not sure for what or how. This is where I have been for the past few weeks. What does God want me to pray for? Today He made it clear that I need to pray for the hands that hold my son and care for him. I am so thankful that someone is taking care of Samuel even as I type.
I am humbled once again at the thought of holding this little man and guiding him through life. God, thank you for the strength and wisdom you are going to bestow on me to go through this process.
Thanks for your prayers everyone!

No comments: