Sunday, January 25, 2009

What have I done?

Well...that is the question I keep asking myself. I did it. I joined facebook last night due to some pretty severe peer pressure. I have been consumed today with filling in information and pictures. Talk about being connected to people. Wow! It is unbelievable.

So...I have connected my blog to this web page so that others can see what is happening in the adoption process. I am constantly giving an update to my family and friends about the process. I wish I had some information to give out, but nothing at this point. I am in the "waiting for a referral" time. I spent time at Deedee's house this Friday night watching Cannon. Of course he was in bed, so there was actually no babysitting. I did check on him a couple of times when he made some groans.

Deedee has done such a great job with him. I hope that I can do as good of a job. I am so thankful for my friends and the people in my life who love and support me through this process. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: