Friday, May 7, 2010

Lots of hair...


It has been awhile since I have written. Several things have happened in the last 2 weeks. I was reminded again that I should think about getting a new referral from Hope agency. My person pushed back and we are now trying to get missionaries over in Ethiopia to help with Yosef's paper work. I have asked Lisa to give them my email address, but I have yet to hear from them. I look forward to communicating with them in the near future.


Laurie responded back to Lisa and let her know that Shimiless is going to keep working on Lister's paperwork, but it will take a couple of months. This is a difficult process. Well, why haven't we already started working on this? Ahhhhhh! That's what I am thinking right about now.


My friend is traveling over a week from today to pick up her daughter. That is a huge praise report. I am so happy for them. It appears that movement is happening for families, so that is encouraging.


I saw on a post that the MOWA office has been closed for a couple of weeks now. Wondering if that is true and if there is more than one of those over there. I know that it is election time over there and that time could be dangerous. I hope all goes well for Shannon's trip.


So the picture is Yo's forehead and hair. This kid has some serious hair! It looks like he is working on a uni-brow as well. :) I love this little guy. Looking forward to the day that I get to finally hold him.


God is perfect.

2 comments:

Linda Ripper said...

You are an amazing example of patience, grace and God's love and strength. Continuing to pray for Yousef's homecoming and the process in general. Oh what a day that is going TO BE, thanks to God.

Paula said...

Gina, I feel so frustrated for you. I hope you get some much needed good news soon. Hugs.