Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

I am over at SeaBrook Island until Wednesday and summer break has begun! It has been a great weekend on the Island. The weather has been beautiful. It was a little windy today at the beach, but we were able to sit out for about 3 hours. My friends just headed back to Charlotte about an hour ago and I am trying to decide what to do next.

I have found that I often do updates when I am on the island. I think it is because I have plenty of time to think down here. Summer time is good for that. I have been thinking alto about Yoseph and if I should try to travel over in July to see him. I had some great dialogue with a friend this weekend on the beach about the pros and cons. It appears that the pros out weigh the cons.

We are still waiting to hear back from Hope about his paperwork. I feel like if I get over there and they meet me that it could spur on some activity on his case. Does anyone have any insight on this? I am always open to suggestions on what I should be doing next. :)

Well...my running shoes are calling me to get to moving. I will update more later this week.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Gina...look at my blog and link to the site "on our way". This is a couple that went ahead to Ethiopia when they weren't sure if they would have their embassy appt. They had already passed court tho. They went to the embassy and got things to happen. Their story may help you with your decison. I had no idea you were considering traveling, but I can understand your need to see him. I will pray for you as you make this decision. We are at the beach too...what a wonderful place to be, but we still long to have our babies in our arms. I've thought of you a lot this week. I think it was this trip last year when I talked to you on the phone about your referral. Yosef needs to be home...

becca said...

Gina....I often ask God for wisdom....for proper words and to not stumble and fumble over my words..with all that said....Yes, my friend you need to go see your baby boy if you can. It seems to me (one who is truly on the outside praying you in!)as if the Lord is nudging you to do just that....so dear friend...go....and know that He is leading you and that His joy IS your strength....much love,b