Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a week!


This has been a week to remember! I have yet been able to sit down and journal the whole event. It has been life changing. God is constantly molding me into the person that He wants me to be and I have been reminded of this plan this week. He is the potter and I am the clay. Mold me and make me into the daughter,sister, friend, and mother that you want me to be. Thank God for the reminder that He is in control and I am NOT. I will need to come back to this post many times in the next few months.


I am not sure what the time frame is next. I am waiting to hear about the court date. I know many people have not passed court the first time for different random reasons. Please pray for all families that are in this waiting process. I did hear that the abandonment cases were going to be back on at the end of June. There is also the rainy season to contend with, which is different each year and not made known until a week or so before courts will close. There are alot of factors in the time line.


I received word from the Spears family that they saw Yoseph while they were getting their girls. They have taken photos for me, but I do not know where they are. So I wait in anticipation to see more photos of him. This part is so exciting. All of my family and friends are eager to get a better look at him. He looks like he is full of vigor in his referral picture. I think I am in for a wild ride.


I just returned from Hilton Head SC for my friend, Kerri Lich's, wedding. Deedee, her mom, Cannon and I hung out for the weekend. It was a beautiful ceremony. Kerri was so pretty! We stayed at the Belfair country club in Bluffton, SC in a cottage and the entrance was breathtaking. I feel like I have seen this picture in a movie before. Thank you Kerri for such a great weekend.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Gina, I will post the photos on Snapfish ASAP, but there are hundreds (my two daughters and I were all taking pictures!) and it's taking me awhile to get them organized. If you email me at spearsfamilyne@windstream.net I'll email the ones of Yoseph to you. It will be quicker, and FREE... my favorite price. ;)

Gina said...

I thought that they might be on Snapfish. My email address is glister@carolina.rr.com. Your girls are so cute. How is the communication going? Do they speak any English? I laughed at the pouting part. :) Thank you again for taking pictures of Yoseph.