Monday, June 1, 2009

The Roller coaster is going up the hill...

Yes...I have been on a roller coaster ride of emotions today. What in the world is God trying to say to me? The girl referral was retracted today because it was acutally for another family. Thanks for letting me know that before I got connected. I told everyone at school. So ridiculous, so I had to tell everyone that it wasn't happening in the afternoon when I received the email.

I had life group tonight and determined in my heart that I was not going to set perameters on this adoption. Whatever God wants to give me I will accept and not try to prove that it is from Him. He knows just what I can handle. This was my prayer.

Life group is over and I turn on my phone and there is another email with another referral. There is a brief description of why this mistake happened and then some information on a cute little guy named Yoseph. He was born on April 22, 2009. Am I getting all worked up? No! I am taking this one slow. I am talking with Lisa Prather before I do anything else.

I can not loose another night of sleep. I was so worn out today, I came home and slept for an hour before bible study. He is in control. He is in control.

3 comments:

Paula said...

He's beautiful and I hope you enjoy the pictures we took of him! Congratulations!

Gina said...

Where did you upload the photos? Welcome home! Thanks for taking pictures of Yoseph. :)

Cara Meyer said...

I am so sorry to hear about the ups and downs. I understand, it can be exhausting. Will pray that the Lord would grant you smoothness in the journey to bring Yoseph home.