Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"On His hand"


This is your first glimpse of Samuel. This photo reminds me of the scripture of how our names are written on God's hands and how He knows us before we were made. God knows Samuel and his inner most parts. I know Samuel will be a great man of God. I am so thankful to the Spears family for taking many photos of this little boy.


He is dressed in a pink shirt that says "Shhh...the princess is sleeping" . All of it is very funny. His first photo will be one dressed as a little girl. One day he will look back on this and laugh. :) One of my friends said "It is great that he is in touch with his feminine side already". I have some great friends and I am so blessed to have their support.


5 comments:

Paula said...

Such a sweet little hand!

Jennifer said...

Awww, that is one cute little hand. My friend's infant son was dressed in a pink dress in some of their update pics!!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, that little hand, too precious!!

Linda (from LG)

Gina said...

There is something about those little wrinkles in their hands that makes your eyes begin to water. :)

Kerri said...

How beautiful and perfect for a first picture! I am so excited for you and pray for the two of you as you prepare to unite. Love you.