Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day before the big #4

It has been along time since I have been on this blog. Life is great with Sam! In the last year we have dealt with tubes in the ears and constant troubles with allergies and bronchitis. We are on the mend right now with another antibiotic. This birthday will be the last one that we celebrate on April 22. His new birth certificate says August 20th. We all know this is incorrect since I was given the referral in June when he was 2 months old, but it would require a new birth certificate from Ethiopia. Not trying to make that miracle happen at this point in life. So taxes are done and now we need to make his new name get on the social security card. It is always something. We are looking forward to the summer time and spending time at seabrook island and MO. It seems like I did much of my writing when I was down at Seabrook. Easy to write when you are at the beach! Thankful for my life and the people in it. Don't ever want to take that for granted. Welcome back bloggers!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I remember taking pictures of Sam at the care center in Addis when he was a tiny baby... in the "little princess" clothes. I actually peeked under the clothes to make sure I had the right baby. So big now and so adorable. Hope you have a great day celebrating the big 4!

Gina said...

I am forever grateful for those pics! He loves talking about the orphanage and how we met. So sweet!