Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing soccer with his friends...


This was the latest update I received on Yoseph. He is watching tv and playing soccer with his friends. Muluken is on vacay until the 28th, so I won't be getting an update until then from him. I had heard that courts will open on the 21st from my social worker state side. Let's hope I hear something this week.


I have met so many different people through this process! The Roach and Baum family are traveling this weekend to head over to Addis Ababa. They are even on the same flight. Isn't that cool? They just met each other via facebook. Facebook has been a great thing during this adoption process. Never thought I would be so thankful for technology. :)


So I hear that Ethiopia just celebrated a New Year and it is now 2003 over there? Not sure how all of that works out, but very interesting. Happy New Year Yoseph!!!


I can hardly wait to meet you. Travel safe all of my new friends!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Gina, I think of you and Yoseph all the time and pray that you will get a court date soon. He is getting so big. I hope not too much time goes by before he is in your arms.

Charity said...

Gina,
Thank you so much for introducing me to the Baums! We are very excited to be traveling together and sharing in this journey.

I wish I would be able to give you updates on your court situation while we are there - I can't do that, but I can get you LOTS of pictures of Yoseph. I really wish you were traveling with us as well and no more updates would be required ;)

I pray information comes for you soon!