Sunday, January 24, 2010

9 months

Yes...Yosef turned 9 months old two days ago. I received new pics of him on Snapfish on his b-day. I am so thankful to those who are traveling over there now and taking pictures of him. I have some great expectations for this week. Shimiless is over in ET at this point and I hope to hear good news this week.

I met with my future nanny yesterday and she is a sweetheart! God has His hand in all of this. The story about Yo's arrival and the preparation time is just amazing. Still trusting that He knows what is right and perfect for me and Yosef.

God is good!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, he's nine months already? He was so tiny when we saw him in June. Praying you'll hear some good news this week!

Gina said...

Thanks Paula! I am hoping for some good news to come my way this week. :) Tasfa!