Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We've got to pray just to make it today

This DC talk song reminds me of how we should be living our life each day. I heard news this week that a family in my adoption group just received sad news. They were supposed to travel next week and just found out that the parents came back for their future son. Woah...I suck in my breath and think "How would I respond to this?" God is in control and he has a plan. I am so thankful that my pastor is speaking on this topic right now. It is in the " whisper moments" that we can listen the most to God's voice.

Please pray for my adoption agency and those incharge of our adoption process. I am waiting for the referral of Samuel. Pray for his health and his parents. God, give them a peace about their decision.

Waiting on His timing...

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Gina...I keep checking your blogsite. I just know that your referral is coming anyday. Our paperwork is in Washington so we are getting closer. Please know that I am praying for you often. Love, Shannon