Saturday, June 11, 2011

Seabrook visit #2

We are back at Seabrook, but with a family member. Dana flew out to Charlotte on the 8th and then we headed down here the next day. It was a beautiful day at the beach yesterday. We headed down with a full cooler for lunch and enjoyed the sun and water.

I bought this little floating boat that allows Sam to put his feet through it and it is great for riding the waves. He now loves the water. Wants to play in it and ride the waves. Best $3.99 I have spent so far.

I love the summer! It is a great time for me to refresh my mind and heart. I usually read a lot of books in the summer time, but this one is proving to be a bit challenging. Things are different with a kid. Good, but different. So now I don't sit and read a book on the beach, but instead build an alligator out of sand. I am getting alot more sun on my back then I have ever had before. :)

I believe that we are going to go to downtown Charleston today and have brunch at Poogan's Porch and then do some walking around. Then back to the beach in the afternoon. Little bit of a change of plans, but still very fun! It is another day to spend in God's blessings. God is perfect!

No comments: