Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sitting in Dulles airport waiting to fly....

So here we are, sitting in DC waiting to board the flight I have been waiting on for 17 months. Yoseph just turned 19 months Sunday and I can hardly wait to see him. I know he won't have the same reaction as I when we meet, and I am trying to prepare myself for that. What will his little personality be like?

Have you ever had to wait for a really long time for something to happen in your life? I would love to know what it is and how you felt when it finally happened. I am so thankful for many things this Thanksgiving season. I guess it all comes down to His Timing in my life. I thankful that God did not give me my way these past two years. If He would have, then I would not have the perfect childcare set up and I wouldn't be traveling over a holiday. It is all working out for my good. I hope and pray the same is true for Yoseph.

I will try to update on the trip, but it might be through facebook. Thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way Lil' Yo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gina,
Well, you know what my story is...We waited three long years and three countries for Sara Joy. She is sitting here next to me as I type and I can not be more thrilled with the child God has given me.

Be prepared for Yoseph to not really like you all that much. They somehow get a sense that you are there for them, and that you are going to change their world in a BIG way.

I pray that Yoseph's heart will be comforted and God will put a sense of peace in him when he meets you. You will love him, and I can not wait to hear your stories.

Please tell the nannies at the transition home that Edom (Sara Joy) is doing just wonderfully and that we love her so very much!

Enjoy this time! Love on him! Get enough to tide you over until you go back! It will come quickly. God is SO good.

I pray for safe travels for you!

In Christ,
Charity