Monday, November 23, 2009

She's back....

Lisa is back from her trip in Uganda and we have a semi update. A family that I have met on a ning group that is a part of my agency just received a court date for Dec. 8th. They were also missing paper work, so there is hope.

I have been thinking about getting a necklace that says HOPE. I feel like that is one thing that I must cling to. My agency was called Carolina HOPE adoption and we are partnering with HOPE adoption in St. Louis. So...maybe I should invest and start praying for this word.

I think about those of us who do not have HOPE. What a sad predicament to be in. As I enter this holiday season I think of family and friends who struggle with having an ever lasting HOPE in Christ. May God continue to remind me of His love and purpose in my life. I am so thankful for life, health, family and friends....and HOPE.

God is so good!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Praying for you, Gina.