Saturday, October 17, 2009

Courts are open

Here is the latest news:
-My agency has 43 cases that need court dates.
-We have received 8 court dates already.
-The court dates are random and not in order.
-The judges and court employees have been replaced after this rain season break. This could be good or bad. Only time will tell.
-There are 400 cases that need dates.
-Open cases are being heard inbetween court dates. (That is not me.)

So, I am still waiting. I will say that my agency has been in touch with me via email at least three times this week. It has been nice to receive information. I keep feeling like it could be any time when I receive that phone call. Who knows?

Mom has been out here with me for the last week. It has been nice to spend some time with her before Yoseph gets over here. I feel so thankful for my family. I will update again once I hear more news. God is good!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Good luck, Gina. Hope you hear about a court date soon!

The Stephens said...

Praying; praying; praying!