Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updates

I have some news on my mom and it is not the best. She has some areas in her body where the papilary thyroid cancer has returned. The good news is that she can get treatment and the dr. feels confident that she will be cured. She had another test run on her body on Thursday and we are now waiting on the more detailed results.

Some good news is that my sister, Tammy is traveling up to see mom for her birthday. Mom is looking forward to having company. Mom has also decided to commit to coming out here for two weeks in Oct. I am very excited about this trip. I was wanting to spend more time with her before I traveled to Ethiopia. God is good!

I did talk with my agency this week and they are waiting to hear about court dates. I am one of three that are waiting on their court date. Praying to be patient and to depend on God and not myself.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Gina, I will pray for your mom. I hope you hear about a court date soon.