Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunset Beach

I have just spent the last three days at Sunset Beach for a little bit of focus time before school starts back up. I won a stay at Sunset Inn on the island during the teacher appreciation dinner and it was wonderful. This island is about 2 miles long and 1/4 mile wide. The beaches were crowded near the pier, but it was great for people watching. I now understand why they call it The Sunset Inn. I took a few pics of the front porch and the sun going down on Saturday night. I am thankful for this time to reflect on my summer and for what my future holds. I heard that a friend has a court date this Thursday in Ethiopia. May God show favor on this little girl and allow this family to pass court. God is so good.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Gina, My family has a house at Sunset and we love it there. What a treat for you!! We have been three times this summer. It's a great place. I am praying that you hear something soon. Right now it is hard for us to wait....I can only imagine how much harder the waiting is when you have a precious face that you know belongs with you. See you soon...