Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is my sister, Tammy's birthday and Yoseph's 3 month birthday! I have a friend who is traveling to Addis on the 28th for a missions trip and I am hoping she can stop by Hope House and see him. I would love to have an update on his growth.

Heather and I just returned from NYC and I had a hard time not buying stuff for him. I ended up with a few oneies because I figured I couldn't go wrong. There are alot of cute kids clothes out there.

So...Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tammy and Yoseph...Happy Birthday to you!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hope your friend gets to see your sweet little boy!

Gina said...

I just left some stuff with her yesterday. I am so excited about this trip and the chance to hear more about him. Hope you are doing well Paula!